EPFO Covid 19 claim: To get full benefit, know this important detail
EPFO Covid 19 claim: Do you know what Form 31 is and how it is important for your Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) claims related to the Covid -19 pandemic? EPF Form 31 is required to file claim for partial withdrawal of funds from your EPF account
EPFO Covid 19 claim: Do you know what Form 31 is and how it is important for your Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) claims related to the Covid -19 pandemic? EPF Form 31 is required to file claim for partial withdrawal of funds from your EPF account.
Applications for EPF withdrawal claims (Form 31) under ‘Outbreak of Pandemic – Covid-19’ are being processed on priority, the retirement fund body – Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has said in a tweet. The claims are being processed on auto mode within 72 hours. Ensure that you are KYC compliant to expedite the disbursal process.
If you have applied for any other claim, which has not settled yet, you may still file online EPF withdrawal claim.
Up to 75 per cent of PF balance (Employee share and employer share) or 3 months of basic salary and dearness allowance or the claimed amount by the member, whichever is the least.
Guide to file online advance claim:
1) Login to the member interface of the Unified Portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/)
2) Go to online services >> Claim (Form 31, 19, 10C & 10D)
3) Enter last 4 digit of the account and verify
4) Click on 'Proceed For Online Claim'
5) Select PF Advance (Form 31) from the drop down
6) Select purpose as 'Outbreak of Pandemic (Covid-19) from the drop down
7) Enter amount required and upload scanned copy of bank cheque and your address
8) Click on Aadhaar OTP
9) Enter the OTP received on the Aadhaar Linked mobile
10) Claim is substituted
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
EPFO is one of the World's largest Social Security Organisations in terms of clientele and the volume of financial transactions undertaken. At present, it maintains 19.34 crore accounts (Annual Report 2016-17) pertaining to its members," as per EPFO website. The organisation works under the aegis of Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India with 21 Zonal offices, 138 regional offices and 117 district offices.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.