EPFO Complaint: Having issues with your Employees Provident Fund account? Check these 7 ways to resolve problems
EPFO Complaint: Having a problem regarding your Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) account and want to get it addressed? Don't worry! Checkout these 7 smart ways to resolve all your problems
EPFO Complaint: Having a problem regarding your Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) account and want to get it addressed? Don't worry! Checkout these 7 smart ways to resolve all your problems:
The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has over 6 cr subscribers with 12 lakh employers and 65 lakh, pensioners. The organisation has a robust mechanism for addressing EPF account holders' grievances. With 21 Zonal offices, 138 regional offices and 117 district offices, EPFO works under the aegis of Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India.
There are various modes of registering and resolving grievances among which are CPGRAMS, EPFiGMS, Call Center, Social Media, Emails, Nidhi Apke Nikat and Facilitation Centres. See what suits you best!
1) CPGRAMS - Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System CPGRAMS) is an online web-enabled system over NICNET developed by NIC, in association with Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG) and Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG). An account holder can visit www.pgportal.gov.in to register his complaint or query.
2) EPFiGMS - This is EPFO's in-house grievance redressal platform. The organisation claims to have solved 92% of the grievances within 20 days of the complaints. Around 4% is resolved in between 20 and 30 days and less than 60 days. You can visit www.epfigms.gov
3) Social Media - Ministry of Labour & Employment maintains a Twitter handle - @socialepfo and a Facebook Account- https://www.facebook.com/socialepfo/
4) EPFO call centre: It is operational 24X7 round the year including Saturdays and Sundays since May 2019. Approximately 1600 calls are received daily. Earlier it was running in a single shift from 9:15 am to 5:45 pm. The call centre no is - 1800118005
5) PRO Facilitation Centre - Every office in the organization has a PRO (public relations officer) and a facilitation centre. The account holders can address their grievances at the felicitation centres.
6) Nidhi Aapke Nikat - to make the EPFO services more accessible, the organization conducts Nidhi Aapke Nikat camps of 10th of every month. This is an important platform for the grievance redressals.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
7) You can also email your queries and complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.