- Budget 2022: Will there be more farm loan waivers or enhance in 80C limit in taxation? Here are expectations from 12 sectors
- Budget My Pick: Sharda Cropchem stock is a top buy with 1-year view for analyst Siddharth Sedani; 30% upside expected
- Zee Business news gets Transport Minister's stamp of approval; Nitin Gadkari drafts notification to make 6 airbags mandatory in
- First Electric Bus in Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal flags off electric buses today; to introduce 300 e-buses by April
- TCS buyback ki Pathshala: Should you tender shares, process and more—Anil Singhvi answers these 17 questions that investor needs
EPFO Alert! Check your PF balance by giving a missed call on this number - See details here
The EPFO members must note that they can get their PF balance just by giving a missed call from the registered mobile number.
PF Balance Check by Missed Call: The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) members must be aware of the facility of knowing their Provident Fund (PF) details by simply giving a missed call from the registered mobile number. The EPFO members can login to the official EPFO website at epfindia.gov.in in case of any query and details.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Recently, the EPFO has tweeted from its official Twitter handle about the process by which, the members can get their PF balance by simply giving a missed call from their registered mobile numbers. The tweet said, "Get your #PF Balance details by just giving a missed call on 011-22901406 from registered mobile number."
Get your #PF Balance details by just giving a missed call on 011-22901406 from registered mobile number.
— EPFO (@socialepfo) September 29, 2021
The EPFO members must note that they can get their PF balance just by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from the registered mobile number.
It has to be noted that EPF which is commonly known as Provident Fund (PF) is one of the various schemes from EPFO. Now, there are certain benefits of the EPF scheme. They are as follows:
1) Accumulation plus interest upon retirement, resignation, death.
2) Partial withdrawals allowed for specific expenses such as house construction, higher education, marriage, illness and others
The EPFO members must note that they need to follow certain steps to transfer EPF online. They are as follows:
Step 1: First, the EPFO member will have to visit the 'Unified Member Portal' and login with UAN and password
Step 2: The members will then have to go to 'Online services' and click on 'One Member - One EPF Account (Transfer Request)'
Step 3: Next, the EPFO members will have to verify the personal information and PF account for present employment
Step 4: The candidates will then have to click on the 'Get Details' option where the PF account of previous employment would appear
Step 5: The EPFO members will now have to choose either previous employer or current employer for attesting form
Step 6: The members will then have to click on the ' Get OTP' option to receive OTP on the UAN registered mobile number
Step 7: Finally, the EPFO members will have to enter the OTP and click on Submit
In case of any other query and details, the EPFO members can login to the official EPFO website at epfindia.gov.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.