- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
e-nomination process for PF account mandatory: Know how to file e-nomination
In an important update, the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has made e-nomination for PF account mandatory.
e-Nomination Process for EPF: In an important update, the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has made e-nomination for PF account mandatory. The EPFO members must note that there are various schemes by EPFO including EPF which is commonly known as Provident Fund (PF). In case of any doubt and query, the EPFO members can login to the official website of EPFO at epf.gov.in.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The EPFO members will not be able to check their PF balance without nomination, as per the recent development.
Now, there are certain benefits of the EPF scheme. They are as follows:
1) Accumulation plus interest upon retirement, resignation, death.
2) Partial withdrawals allowed for specific expenses such as house construction, higher education, marriage, illness and others
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) January 11, 2022
In order to submit e-nomination for EPF scheme, the EPFO members have to follow some simple steps. They are as follows:
Step 1: One has to visit the official EPFO website at epfindia.gov.in. Then one has to choose the ' Service' option. Again, one has to choose the 'For Employees' option. Now, one has to click on 'Member UAN/ Online Service (OCS/OTP)
Step 2: Then one has to login with UAN and password
Step 3: Now, one has to select 'E-nomination' under ' Manage Tab'
Step 4: Next 'Provide Details' tab will appear on screen and one has to click on 'Save'
Step 5: One has to click on 'Yes' to update family declaration
Step 6: After this, one has to click 'Add Family Details'. It has to be noted that more than one nominee can be added
Step 7: Now, one has to click 'Nomination Details' to declare the total amount of share. Then one has to click on 'Save EPF Nomination'
Step 8: Finally, one has to click on 'E-sign' to generate OTP and submit the OTP on mobile number linked with Aadhaar
In case of any query and further details, the EPFO members can login to the official EPFO website at epfindia.gov.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.