Digital Life Certificate: Huge relief for pensioners from Modi government - All you need to know about Jeevan Pramaan Patra
Check how to avail this doorstep service for submission of Digital Life Certificate.
It is a huge relief for pensioners in context of submitting Life Certificate! Now, pensioners can submit Life Certificate while staying at home. According to Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, doorstep service for submission of Digital Life Certificate through postman has been launched. In view of current pandemic, it is a huge relief for pensioners to submit Life certificate while staying at home.
India Post Payments Bank, IPPB of Department of Posts & Meity have successfully launched the initiative of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare: “Doorstep Service for submission of Digital Life Certificate through Postman”, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions said.
How to avail this doorstep service for submission of Digital Life Certificate?
- In order to avail “doorstep service for submission of DLC” through IPPB, pensioners can get detailed information on ippbonline.com.
- It is a chargeable service and will be available to all Central Government Pensioners across the country irrespective of the fact their pension accounts are in different bank.
- The process to avail “doorstep service of DLC” through IPPB can be viewed @ Youtube(Pension DOPPW) and facebook of D/o Pension & Pensioners Welfare .
Facility available across the country
-In order to make this facility available across the country, DoPPW roped in the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) and utilise its huge network of Postmen and Gramin Dak Sevaks in providing doorstep facility to pensioners for submission of life certificate digitally.
-IPPB has customized its Bank software and dovetailed the same with Jeevan Pramaan software of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) and UIDAI, to provide DLC services at the doorstep of Pensioners.
- This facility shall be in addition to other facilities such as withdrawal of money from bank account etc. while sitting at home.
- IPPB is utilising its national network of more than 1,36,000 access points in Post Offices and more than 1,89,000 Postmen & Gramin Dak Sevaks with smart phones and biometric devices to provide Doorstep Banking Services.
- As a result a huge number of pensioners across the country shall be able to avail doorstep service through Postmen/ Gramin Dak Sevak, without visiting to bank branch or standing in a queue outside the bank branches.
Jeevan Pramaan Portal
The facility to submit life certificate online through Jeevan Pramaan Portal was launched by PM Narendra Modi on November, 2014 with the objective to provide a convenient and transparent facility to pensioners for submission of Life Certificate.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.