Central government employee? This salary account gives accidental insurance up to Rs 30 lakh, 25% off on locker charges
This SBI salary account has different benefits for central government, state government and Indian Railways employees.
The largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has urged customers to open an SBI salary account, where various benefits are offered in the form of package, through Twitter. Notably, SBI’s salary account offers different benefits for central government, state government and Indian Railways employees. Majority of Indians look for a post in Indian government companies as they come with securities and lifelong pension, provident funds, arrears among others. If you are a central government employee, then this SBI salary account may prove beneficial for you as it comes with a host of offers like attractive loans, accident insurance, ATM services, cashback, zero balance option and much more.
Let us understand various SBI salary account packages for central government employees. The salary account is segregated in categories like silver, gold, diamond and platinum:
Employees of various Ministries and Departments under the Central Government, RBI and NABARD can avail of Salary Accounts under this category.
SBI salary account benefits:
1. Zero balance account and free unlimited transactions across ATMs of any Bank. Also comes bundled with SBI Credit Card.
2. Complimentary Personal Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs 20 Lakhs.
3. Complimentary Air Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs 30 Lakhs.
4. Avail of Personal Loans, Home Loans, Car Loans and Education Loans at attractive rates and upto 50% off on processing fees.
5. Upto 25% off on locker charges.
6. Avail of Auto-Sweep to create e-MODs (Multi Option Deposits) and earn higher interest.
7. Avail of Demat & Online Trading A/c at the time of on-boarding itself.
8. Free issuance of Drafts, Multi City Cheques, SMS Alerts. Free online NEFT/RTGS.
9. Overdraft equivalent to 2 Months Net Salary (Currently available for select customers only)
10. Earn points on various transactions through our loyalty program SBI Rewardz.
11.Host of regular offers on Debit Cards and YONO by SBI.
To avail the above-mentioned benefits, one can always open their salary account with SBI. Generally, an employee has to open a bank account, where their employer can transfer the monthly salary.