- Tatas to set up its own board for Air India; Ratan Tata likely to meet PM Narendra Modi today
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations: What India Inc. wants from Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman in Union Budget 2022-23
- Dalal Street Voice: India is currently trading at almost double its premium to emerging markets: Jyotivardhan Jaipuria
- Technical Check: 140% in a year! This small-cap stock could rally by about 60% post range breakout in next 6 months
- Step-by-step guide to achieve financial freedom - Loan prepayment, balance transfer, SIP and more
Bank Merger: 6 things OBC, UBI customers should know about debit cards, cheque books to passbooks post merger with PNB
Customers belonging to erstwhile Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI), this is what you must know to ensure that you have a hassle free banking experience, especially when your movements are restricted because of the nationwide lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Both have been merged into PNB
Customers belonging to erstwhile Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI), this is what you must know to ensure that you have a hassle free banking experience, especially when your movements are restricted because of the nationwide lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Both, OBC and UBI have been merged into Punjab National Bank (PNB) with effect from 1 April 2020.
-- The OBC and UBI bank have not been closed and instead merged into PNB so the branches of the erstwhile banks have not closed. PNB has said that the there will not be any immediate closure of any of the OBC and UBI bank branches.
-- You will not be required to submit your KYC documents again if your KYC is updated in banks' records
-- Cheque book/passbook of all the account holders of OBC and UBI will remain valid till any notification is made by PNB
-- Your existing ATM cum debit cards will (i.e. before amalgamation) will remain valid until the date of expiry printed on the debit cards
-- The rate of interest for existing customers will remain same as per the legal contract until the reset period
-- All toll-free numbers, customer care Email IDs of either of the banks are functional even after the malgamation. These will remain functional till further notification by the bank.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
PNB is now India's second largest state lender with a business of Rs 18 lakh cr with around 11000 branches and a workforce of over 1 lakh people, a bank document claims.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.