Amazing news for students in lockdown! SBI 30-day free trial of this learning app toppr - Check details here
SBI is giving a full 30 day free trial subscription of learning app 'toppr' to its YONO customers who are preparing for JEE Main, NEET, JEE Advance, CBSE or other school exams
Are you a student and are in difficulty because of the closure of your schools and tuition centers due to the coronavirus lockdown? Are you worried about your preparations for the upcoming examinations or tests? Don't worry...there is a solution! India's largest lender, the State Bank of India (SBI) has some very exciting offer for all students, be it in schools or students preparing for professional courses. The bank is giving a full 30 day free trial subscription of learning app 'toppr' to its YONO customers who are preparing for JEE Main, NEET, JEE Advance, CBSE or other school exams.
But, hurry up as the offer is valid for the first 1000 YONO customers only and the last day to apply for this offer is 31 may 2020. Just login into your YONO app to avail the offer. The app will be useful for students between class 5 and 12.
See Tweet Here:
Missing your classes? Do not worry, we got your back. Now prepare for JEE Main, NEET, JEE Advanced, CBSE and other school exams with toppr. SBI offers one-month free trial of the learning app.
Visit now: https://t.co/YibUVRjrXk pic.twitter.com/X2Ma13fVkJ
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) May 11, 2020
If you have already not installed and registered with the SBI YONO App, here is how you can do it:
YONO or 'You Only Need One' is a digital banking app which was launched by the SBI.
1) Go to the Play Store/App Store to install the SBI YONO app
2) On installing a new window will open asking you to 'Accept'
3) On clicking 'Accept', you will get two options - 'Uninstall' and 'Open'
4) After clicking 'Open' you will be asked if you have an internet banking id. Press 'Yes' if you have internet banking. In case you don't have internet banking facility with your account you should contact the bank.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
5) Select 'Yes'. Now enter your User Id and Password. Enter 'Submit' option. After checking the 'Consent' page box you can use the app. You can also access the app using MPIN.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.