Akshaya Tritiya offers: Using SBI Credit Card can save up to Rs 5,000 on Tanishq, Caratlane and other websites
Akshaya Tritiya offers: SBI Credit Card has come out with offers for its customers on Akshaya Tritiya, that can save up to Rs 5,000 on shopping using SBI Credit Card.
Akshaya Tritiya offers: The members of the Hindu and Jain community celebrate Akshaya Tritiya or Akha Teej on the third tithi or date of the bright half of the month of Vaisakha. Considered as a highly auspicious day by the two communities, the day of Akshaya Tritiya is associated with bringing success and good fortune. This year Akshaya Tritiya will be celebrated on April 22, 2023. The common perception is that whatever is accomplished on Akshaya Tritiya is blessed and lasts forever. Given the belief, a majority of the people schedule major financial tasks or big-ticket purchases such as buying a house, other property, jewellery or other investments on this day. The day is also considered very auspicious for getting married as well.
SBI Credit Card has come out with offers for its customers on Akshaya Tritiya, that can save up to Rs 5,000 on shopping using SBI Credit Card.
1. Caratlane: SBI Credit Card users transacting for a minimum amount of Rs 20,000 can receive an instant 5 per cent discount subject to a maximum discount of Rs 2,000 per card per channel on the Tanishq partner website known for its everyday gold and diamond jewellery. The scheme is valid between April 14 and 22.
2. Joyalukkas: SBI Credit Card users transacting for a minimum amount of Rs 30,000 can receive a 5 per cent cashback subject to a maximum cashback of Rs 2,500 per card account while shopping on the jewellery chain. The scheme is valid between April 14 and 22.
Auto Stocks in Focus: Maruti Suzuki scales an all-time high; Tata Motors hits a 52-week high as auto stocks rally
Entrepreneur's planner: Expert shares 5 effective strategies for business owners to adeptly prepare for emergencies
Renewable energy capacity to reach 170 GW by March 2025 on moderation in module prices: ICRA Analyst
3. Reliance Jewels: SBI Credit Card users transacting for a minimum amount of Rs 25,000 can receive a 5 per cent cashback subject to a maximum cashback of Rs 2,500 per card per account while shopping on the jewellery chain's stores, website and mobile app. The scheme is valid between April 12 and 23.
4. Tanishq: SBI Credit Card users transacting for a minimum amount of Rs 80,000 can receive a flat Rs 4,000 discount per card on the Tata Group jewellery chain stores and website. The scheme is valid between April 14 and 23.
5. TBZ: SBI Credit Card users can get a flat cashback up to Rs 5,000 on transactions of Rs 1 lakh and above. The transactions between Rs 50,000 and below Rs 1 lakh will receive a cashback of Rs 2,500. The scheme is valid between April 7 and 22.
SBI Card was launched in 1998 by the State Bank of India and GE Capital, as per information available on the company's website. In March 2020, SBI Card became the first pure play credit card company to list on the stock exchanges in India, it added.
SBI Cards and Payment Services had reported a 32 per cent rise in its December quarter net profit at Rs 509 crore in January 24, 2023. The company's total income grew marginally to Rs 3,656 crore during October-December 2020, against Rs 3,140 crore in the year-ago period, it said in a regulatory filing.
Not, just SBI cards, there are other means to purchase jewellery at discounted rates. Some of them are give here:
Candere by Kalyan Jewellers: Candere by Kalyan Jewellers is offering Candere’s 100% Lifetime Exchange Value on diamond jewellery. Allowing customers to purchase from a wide range of light weight fine diamond jewellery collections, Candere is providing exchange offers with 100% future valuation of the purchased items.
The campaign is live till 23rd April, and offers exclusive deals of up to 100% off on making charges of Gold and Diamond Jewellery in addition to an extra 3% instant bank discount on gold and 5% on diamond jewellery on debit and credit cards of all leading banks.
ausper: ausper, India’s first wallet exclusively for buying gold, introduced their distinctive innovation-led, Muhurat-based Gold purchase solution, ‘ausper Sense’. With ausper Sense card, one can start investing in gold for as little as 100/-.
This particular financial product by ausper offers 20 odd calendars in the Indian context, creating awareness and multiple opportunities for purchasing gold apart from the existing occasions like Akshaya Tritiya & Dhanteras (considered auspicious for the gold purchase).