- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- COVID-19: India recorded 3,33,533 new coronavirus cases, active cases increase to 21,87,205
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: President, Prime Minister pay tribute to the national hero, Bose's hologram statue at India
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Akshaya Tritiya: Follow these 6 easy steps to buy gold online; get cashback too
PhonePe is offering "certified 24 Karat (K) Gold at live, competitive and transparent prices", as per the information displayed on its App. The company is giving its customers an opportunity to buy gold on the auspicious occasion of Akshaya Tritiya from the comfort of their homes
Are you planning to buy gold and looking for quick and hassle free ways to do it. Here is your answer. PhonePe is offering "certified 24 Karat (K) Gold at live, competitive and transparent prices", as per the information displayed on its App. The company is giving its customers an opportunity to buy gold on the auspicious occasion of Akshaya Tritiya from the comfort of their homes.
To make the gold buying experience easy via its App, the company has partnered with SafeGold and MMTC-PAMP India’s accredited Gold refineries to create a Gold marketplace for its customers.
The ecommerce company is also giving Rs 100 cashback on Gold purchases. Gold purchased by customers on the app will be stored in a free bank-grade insured locker facility. The company claims to offer gold at 99.50 per cent purity with SafeGold and at 99.99 per cent purity with MMTC-PAMP. Gold coins/bars from both providers are certified for purity by government-appointed assay certifying agencies, company says.
Your 6 step guide to buy Gold on PhonePe:
1) Download the PhonePe app if you don't have it already and open the app
2) Click on 'My Money'
3) Click on the Gold Icon under the Investment tab
4) Select Gold Provider - Safegold OR MMTC-PAMP
5: Enter the amount of Gold you want to buy (in grams or rupees)
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
6) Click on the 'Proceed To Payment' button at the bottom of the screen. You can make payments using your preferred payment method - UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card/Wallet to complete the transaction. After payment, the follwing message will appear on your screen - 'Congratulations! You have successfully bought Gold on PhonePe'.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.