7th Pay Commission LATEST NEWS ALERT! Weekly Update - TOP 7th CPC NEWS you might have missed
7th Pay Commission latest news: After the DA announcement, the central employees will get four months arrears as the monthly salary hike will be applicable from July 2019.
7th Pay Commission latest news: Doubling the celebration spirit of over one crore central government employees as well as pensioners, the Central government recently announced 5 per cent DA, which is the highest in last three years, boosting a central employee's monthly salary from Rs 900 to Rs 12,500. According to grade pay and scale under the 7th Pay Commission recommendations, this hike has also facilitated other benefits to central government employees. Here are key points related to the 7th Pay Commission benefits.
1. Nearly 52 lakh central government employees and about the same number of pensioners would receive the benefit under this 5 per cent Dearness Allowance (DA) announcement. Till now, the central government employees were getting 12 per cent DA, which has been increased up to 17 per cent after H-2 2019 DA hike inclusion, and their monthly salary would also increase from Rs 900 to Rs 12,500 as their grade pay and scale under 7th Pay Commission system. Notably, the DA for June was 17.09% which is more than 5% as compared to December.
2. The DA hike will also change the basic pay of employees because after a change in government employee's basic pay their DA calculation also becomes different. If a government employee has served for 33 years, then it is considered that he or she has got 33 promotions, therefore his or her DA would be decided on the basis of current basic pay. Those who have served for 5 years, their basic pay would be Rs 20,300, hence their DA would be announced on the basis of Rs 20,300.
3. After the DA announcement, the central employees will get four months arrears as the monthly salary hike will be applicable from July 2019. The employees, as well as pensioners, will get arrears for July, August, September and October months and that amount would be credited on 31st October 2019.
4. The latest DA hike announcement will also increase Transport Allowance (TA) and push the monthly salary of central government employees up by Rs 810 to Rs 4,320. Notably, minimum TA for urban cities under 7th CPC is Rs 1350, while maximum TA under the 7th Pay Commission is Rs 7,200. In smaller cities, TA approved under the 7th Pay Commission ranges between Rs 900 and Rs 3,600 per month.
5. The latest job opportunity under the 7th pay commission is related to Ministry of Textiles (Govt. of India). Applications have been invited for the posts of Junior Quality Assurance Officer, Junior Investigator and Upper Division Clerk by October 31, 2019. For Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) –Group C, the candidates will be offered pay scale as per 7th pay commission, Level 5 (Rs. 29,200 to Rs 92,300) in pay matrix; For Junior Investigator –Group C, the candidates will be offered pay scale as per 7th pay commission, Level 5 (Rs. 29,200/-to Rs. 92,300/-) in pay matrix; while Upper Division Clerk –Group C post will offer pay scale as per 7th pay commission, Level 4 (Rs. 25,500/-to Rs. 81,100/-) in pay matrix.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
6. The South East Central Railway Division of Indian Railways has invited applications from interested candidates for the 7th Pay Commission scale jobs in Group D and Group C categories at the official website-secr.indianrailways.gov.in till October 13, 2019. According to the official notification, there are 2 Posts in Group C Level (7th CPC) with Pay Matrix Level-2, according to the 7th CPC recommendation. The posts will be distributed across the South East Central Railway. For Group D, Level-1 (7th CPC), there are six Posts with Pay Matrix Level-1 under the 7th CPC recommendation.