7th Pay Commission: BONUS MONEY! FINANCIAL GIFT for these government employees
7th Pay Commission latest news: Ahead of Diwali, the Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday announced 30 days bonus for its 14 lakh employees.
7th Pay Commission latest news: Ahead of Diwali, the Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday announced 30 days bonus for its 14 lakh employees. The state government has also directed that the salary should be released before the festival. According to media reports, the government has also approved enhanced dearness allowance along with the bonus for non-gazetted officials. The state employees will receive bonus for 30 days, amounting Rs 7000.
Releasing the government order, dated October 15, 2019, Additional chief secretary Sanjiv Mittal said that the government employees, work charge employees and those working with aided educational institutions, technical education institutions, urban local bodies and district panchayats in the Rs 47,600-Rs 1,51,100 matrix level--in pay scale of Rs 4,800 before pay commission revision, would get 30 days ad hoc bonus subject to a maximum of Rs 7,000.
The bonus will reportedly be extended to class 3 and class 4 employees, and out of total amount given to the employees, 75 per cent would be deposited in the provident fund while the remaining 25% would be paid in cash to them. The bonus granted to these employees would cost about Rs 900 crore.
Notably, the Jharkhand government has also announced to give 5 per cent DA to the state Employees, and the DA would be applicable from 1st July 2019. The decision to hike DA for the state employees was taken in the recently held cabinet meeting chaired by the Chief Minister Raghuvar Das. As per the announcement, the employees will get the DA hike from 1st July 2019, which means they will get three months arrears (July, August and September) when their October Salary gets credited in their salary account.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Earlier, the central government has announced 5 per cent Dearness Allowance (DA) for over 50 lakh employees and about the same number of pensioners according to the 7th pay commission recommendations.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.