5 SBI mutual funds that yielded maximum returns in one year—Do you own any? Check list here
Mutual Funds can be a good investment-cum saving instrument with mid-to-long-term capital appreciation objectives.
Mutual Funds can be a good investment-cum saving instrument with mid-to-long-term capital appreciation objectives. There are several mutual funds, especially equity-linked ones, which have grown exponentially in the last one year. The bull run in the markets has aided these funds to grow by leaps and bounds. Several funds, especially mid-cap and small-cap, have even given over 100% return in the last one year. Here, we will look into 5 SBI Mutual Funds with maximum appreciation in terms of returns in one year.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
1 SBI LT Advantage Fund-IV-Reg(G): This is Equity-linked Savings Scheme (ELSS), and is one of the most successful funds in terms of returns generated in the past one year. This SBI fund has garnered over 103% return for its investors as of September 11, 2021. In terms of holding as of September 2021, this fund has 91.2 % exposure in domestic equities, 4.7% in cash & cash equivalents and net assets, 3.4% in rights and the rest 0.7 % in preference shares. The fund's maximum investment is in the State Bank of India (SBI) of 7.9% till September. Rajaratan Global Wires Ltd (7.5%), Hatsun Agro Product ltd (6.1%), HDFC Bank (4.9%) and Ratnamani Metals and Tubes Ltd (4.6%) are among other shares with maximum exposure. The overall Asset under Management in this fund is Rs 198 crore.
2 SBI Contra Fund-Reg (IDCW) gave a return of 84.5% in one year as of September 11, 2021. The contra fund has 90.2% exposure to equities, 6.8 % to cash & cash equivalents and net assets and 2.9 % in overseas equities. It does not hold any position in rights or preference shares. As far as the top 5 shareholdings are concerned, the fund has a 3.7% investment in ICICI Bank LTD and Tube Investments of India Ltd each. It is followed by 3.4% exposure each in HCL Technologies Ltd and Carborundum Universal Ltd, while the fund has allocated 2.9% of its total asset in Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. SBI Contra Fund-Reg (IDCW) AUM as of September 2021 is Rs 2974 crore.
3 SBI Magnum Midcap Fund-Reg(G): This is a market cap fund with exposure in medium cap shares. This fund has clocked an 82% return as of September 11, 2021. This has 98.8% exposure in domestic equities while remaining 1.2% in cash & cash equivalents and net assets. The AUM as per the latest updated figure for this fund stood at Rs 6,252 crore. This fund holds the maximum amount in Sheela Foam Ltd at 5.8%, followed by 4.8% in Carborundum Universal Ltd, 4.2% in Page Industries Ltd, 3.9% in Tube Investment of India Ltd and Godrej Properties Ltd at 3.9%.
4. SBI Magnum Comma Fund-Reg(G). Next in the line is a thematic fund from the SBI. As per September 2021 figure, this fund has exposure in domestic equities, cash & cash equivalents and net assets and rights of 95.2%, 4.4% and 0.4% respectively. The fund has given a return of 82 % as on September 2021. The AUM size in this fund is Rs 468 crore. Among the top 5 holdings, SBI Magnum Comma Fund-Reg(G) holds 8.6% exposure in Tata Steel Ltd, 8.0% in Reliance Industries Ltd, 6.6% in Ultratech Cement Ltd, 6.3% in Hindalco Industries Ltd and 5.1% in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
5. SBI Tax advantage Fund-II(G): This is again an Equity-Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS), which has generated over 78.5 % return in one year. The fund is invested in domestic equities (88.2%), cash & cash equivalents and net assets (5.8%), rights (5.5%) and preference shares (0.5%). The fund that started on March 29, 2021, has Rs 45 crore in AUM as of September 2021. The fund has 5% holding in Divi's laboratories Ltd, 5.1 % in HDFC Bank Ltd, 5.1 % in Bajaj Finance Ltd, 4.9% in Muthoot Finance Ltd, and 4.8% in Ratnamani Metals and Tubes Ltd among other shares.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.