ITR Filing LAST DATE reminder! Complete THESE 6 Income Tax-related tasks before DEADLINE - Check details
The government had extended the date of filing income tax returns for the Assessment Year 2021-22 till 30 September 2021
The Finance Ministry has extended deadlines for various income tax compliances. In view of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, taxpayers are facing inconvenience in meeting certain tax compliances and also in filing the response to various notices. In order to ease the compliance burden of taxpayers during this difficult time, reliefs are being provided.
These are some of the Income Tax Returns-related tasks that should be completed before July 31, 2021. These tasks are:
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
1) The Certificate of Tax Deducted at Source in Form No.16, required to be furnished to the employee by 15th June 2021 under Rule 31 of the Rules, as extended to 15th July 2021 vide Circular No.9 of 2021, maybe furnished on or before 31st July 2021.
2) The Statement of Income paid or credited by an investment fund to its unit holder in Form No. 64C for the previous year 2020-21, required to be furnished on or before 30th June 2021 under Rule 12CB of the Rules, as extended to 15th July 2021 vide Circular No.9 of 2021, maybe furnished on or before 31st July 2021.
3) The Quarterly Statement in Form No. 15CC to be furnished by authorised dealer in respect of remittances made for the quarter ending on 30th June 2021, required to be furnished on or before 15th July 2021 under Rule 37 BB of the Rules, may be furnished on or before 31st July 2021.
4) The Equalisation Levy Statement in Form No. 1 for the Financial Year 2020-21, which is required to be filed on or before 30th June 2021, maybe furnished on or before 31st July 2021.
5) The Annual Statement is required to be furnished under sub-section (5) of section 9A of the Act by the eligible investment fund in Form No. 3CEK for the Financial Year 2020-21, which is required to be filed on or before 29th June 2021, maybe furnished on or before 31st July 2021.
6) Exercising of option to withdraw pending application (filed before the erstwhile Income Tax Settlement Commission) under sub-section (1) of Section 245M of the Act in Form No. 34BB, which is required to be exercised on or before 27th June 2021, maybe exercised on or before 31st July 2021.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.