Home loan interest rate: These banks offer cheapest housing loans, check list
Banks like the Central Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and Punjab National Bank offer home loans with cheap interest rates. You can avail the cheapest housing loan at an interest rate as low as 8.5 per cent.
It’s a dream and a lifetime goal for many to have a home of one’s own. However, building your own dream house is an expensive affair. Many banks like the State Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and Punjab National Bank, among others, are offering home loans with cheap interest rates. You can avail the cheapest housing loan at an interest rate as low as 8.5 per cent to purchase your own home.
You can avail the housing loan if you match certain eligibility criteria. The borrower must return the loan amount over the course of the agreed tenure along with the interest rate.
Currently, most banks offer home loans for not only ready-to-move homes, but also to facilitate the construction of a house from scratch. Additionally, one can also avail of home loans for renovation of an existing property.
EPFO extends deadline to upload details by employers for higher pension option by 3-month till Dec 31
Guaranteed Pension System (GPS) vs Old Pension Scheme (OPS): Which pension scheme offers maximum retirement benefits?
NPS vs APY: Can I have an account in the National Pension Scheme and Atal Pension Yojana at the same time?
It is important to know how to choose the right home loan as per your need. You should consider the interest rate, all the fees and the hidden charges, if any, before finalising the loan offer. It’s advisable to evaluate the total repayment amount as most of the home loans come with floating interest rates unlike the other loans where a fixed interest rate is charged by the banks.
Top Banks Offering Cheapest Home Loans
Here are the cheap home loans offered by different banks:
• Bajaj Housing Finance: The lowest interest rate that one can secure from Bajaj Housing Finance for a housing loan is 8.6 percent. The interest rate on housing loans can go up to 15 per cent, depending on various factors, including your credit score.
• Central Bank of India: The bank offers home loans at an interest rate of 8.35 per cent to 9.35 per cent.
• Punjab National Bank: Depending on the borrower’s profile, the home loan from Punjab National Bank starts at 8.75 percent and can go up to 11.25 per cent.
• HDFC Bank: India’s largest private sector leader, HDFC Bank offers home loans starting at 8.5 percent and onwards.
• Axis Bank: Home loans are available at 8.75 to 9.15 per cent.
• Union Bank of India: Home loans secured from UBI start at an interest rate of 8.7 percent.
• Kotak Mahindra Bank: Home loans from Kotak Mahindra Bank are available at interest rates ranging between 8.85 per cent and 9.4 per cent.
• IDFC First Bank: Financing home loans from IDFC First Bank starts from 8.85 per cent.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.
Small savings schemes: Five-year recurring deposit will make more money for you in December quarter; this is the new interest rate
Plaza Wires IPO hits Street: Issue price, subscription status, listing date, other key details to know
Kerala Weather Update: Heavy rain lashes parts of Thiruvananthapuram, IMD sounds yellow alert in all districts
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2023: iPhone, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, and Motorola; best phones under Rs 60K-Rs 1.5 lakh category
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2023: Samsung, Redmi, Realme, Poco and more; best phones under Rs 15,000