Home MarketOrient Green Power Company Ltd.

Orient Green Power Company Ltd. Stock Info: As on 2018-05-24 15:58:05

Nse

8.00

0.05(0.63%)
Change%
52 Week Range
7.80
21.00
17.30
5.00
Open8.00
Day's Range6.36 - 9.54
Value Traded (in ₹ Cr.) 0.11

Bse

7.96

0.03(0.38%)
Change %
52 Week Range
7.76
21.00
17.29
5.00
Open8.00
Day's Range6.34 - 9.52
Value Traded (in ₹ Cr.) 0.06

Stock Exchange

Category No. Of Shares Share %
ForeignPromoters 262,063,624.00 34.91%
IndianPromoters 267,016,949.00 35.57%
Mutual Funds/UTI 0.00 0.00%
FII 17,440,795.00 2.32%
Employee 0.00 0.00%
Public 108,892,307.00 14.50%
Government 0.00 0.00%
Others 40,742,887.00 5.43%
More

Key Statistics

Valuation Measures
Market Cap / Sales Ratio 0.00
Basic EPS (Rs.) -0.48
Cash EPS -1.52
BVPerShare Excl 11.63
Operating Revenue 0.00
PBDITPerShare -0.06
Dividend 0.00
NPPerShare -1.52
Current Ratio 0.05
Quick Ratio 0.05
PriceToBV 0.83
Earnings -0.15
PBDIT Margin 0.00
PBT Margin 0.00
NP Margin 0.00
Return On Assets -7.73
Retention Ratios 0.00
Parameter Mar-17 (₹ Cr.) Yoy%change
Total Income 15.01
Total Expenses 50.17
EBITDA -4.79
PBT -35.16
PAT -35.16
Net Income -112.36
More
Parameter Sep-17 (₹ Cr.) 6M % change
Total Income 13.78
Total Expenses 12.92
EBITDA 0.85
PBT -20.06
PAT -20.06
Net Income 0.00
More
Total Assets
Total Assets
Parameter Mar-17 (₹ Cr.) Yoy%change
Total share capital 739.80
Net worth 860.15
Investments 587.84
Total Liability 1,453.29
Total debt 84.17
Net block 121.92
Total Assets 1,453.29
Parameter Mar-17 (₹ Cr.) 6M % change
Total share capital 739.80
Net worth 968.12
Investments 1,057.42
Total Liability 1,348.51
Total debt 270.50
Net block 135.76
Total Assets 1,348.51
Company Curr Price Prev. Close Change% W's Low/High

Adani Power Ltd.

18.9 20.1 -5.97
19.822.75

BF Utilities Ltd.

363.55 371.55 -2.15
368423.7

CESC Ltd.

1020.55 1009.65 1.08
996.251050

Energy Development Company Ltd.

18.4 17.9 2.79
1719.2

Entegra Ltd.

2.8 2.8 0
00

Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd.

98.45 95.15 3.47
94.699.6

GVK Power & Infrastructure Ltd.

13.05 12.45 4.82
10.713.7
Company Curr Price Prev. Close Change% W's Low/High

Adani Power Ltd.

18.85 20.15 -6.45
19.8522.75

BF Utilities Ltd.

364.7 371.1 -1.72
368.25423.5

CESC Ltd.

1021.9 1008.75 1.3
993.81050

Energy Development Company Ltd.

18.1 17.7 2.26
17.118.9

Entegra Ltd.

1.9 2 -5
1.91.9

Gita Renewable Energy Ltd.

6 6 0
66

Globus Power Generation Ltd.

10.15 10.55 -3.79
10.1510.15
More
Parameter Mar-17(in ₹ Cr.)
Cash from operating activities 6.54
Cash from investing activities -160.67
Cash from financing activities 152.74
Net change in cash -1.39

Stock Held By Mutual Fund Schemes

Corporate Details

About Management

Our Company was incorporated under the Companies Act on December 6, 2006 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was granted the certificate for commencement of business on January 8, 2007 by the RoC. There has been no change in the activities being carried out by our Company since its incorporation. Our Company is not operating under any injunction or restraining order. Major Events and Milestones Calendar Year Events September 28, 2007 Investment by Bessemer Venture Partners Trust February 29, 2008 Investment by Orient Green Power Pte. Limited, Singapore April 3, 2008 Acquisition of Amrit Environmental Technologies Private Limited December 8, 2008 Investment by Orient Green Power Pte. Limited, Singapore January 29, 2009 Investment by Orient Green Power Pte. Limited, Singapore December 23, 2009 Investment by Shriram EPC Limited, Bessemer India Capital Holding II Ltd and AEP Investment (Mauritius) Limited December 28, 2009 Acquisition of Shriram Powergen Limited by way of share purchase agreement January 25, 2010 Acquisition of 50.25 % of shares of Bharath Wind Farm Limited January 29, 2010 Acquisition of remaining 49.75% of shares of Bharath Wind Farm Limited by way of gift from Orient Green Power Pte. Limited, Singapore 2011 -Orient Green Power achieves renewable energy capacity of 300 MW -Orient Green Power Company Ltd-Company through its wholly owned subsidiary Godrej Buildcon Private Limited has signed a Development Agreement with JET AIRWAYS (INDIA) LIMITED 2012 -Mr. S. Srinivasan has been inducted as an Additional Director of the Company 2014 - Orient Green Power Company Ltd has appointed Ms. Savita Mahajan as an Additional Director of the Company - Orient Green Power announces that Operating Capacity now exceeds 500 Mw. 2015 -Orient Green Power C - Successful Synchronization of 20MW cogeneration plant

Registered Office

Chiraya & Sookri Village, Gadarwara Taluk,

,,,      ,

Registrar Details

Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd.