- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Zee News Exclusive chat with PNB Chairman Sunil Mehta
Updated: November 29, 2018 17:48 pm
In this segment of Zee Business watch an exclusive conversation with Sunil Mehta, MD, Punjab National Bank. Watch the video to know more.