- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
WTI Crude Outlook: Here is what Comdex experts have to say on oil prices future
Updated: June 21, 2019 17:05 pm
After the escalation of geopolitical tension, especially between the US and Iran, the crude prices have become volatile putting investors in limbo. However, experts are of the opinion that it won't last for long and the demand-supply constraint would remain as it was earlier.