- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
WTI Crude: Oil prices trade tepid on lack of global cues
Updated: June 11, 2019 13:20 pm
The global crude oil prices are range-bound and trading in the range of Rs 3600 per barrel to Rs 3800 per barrel at the MCX and experts are advising commodity market investors to adopt buy on dips and sell in rise but strictly maintaining a stop loss of Rs 3805 while selling and Rs 3580 while buying.