- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Stocks Social: Expert opinion on Yes Bank, Jet Airways and Texmaco Rail stocks
Updated: June 13, 2019 14:40 pm
Stock market experts are of the opinion that both Yes Bank and the Jet Airways are showing bearing trend in coming times and shows no signs of recovery in near term. So, its better to exit from these stocks and invest in some other stock. However, they have suggested investors to hold Texmaco Rail till it sustains above Rs 65/stock levels.