- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Sky-rocketing petrol and diesel prices in India
Updated: May 21, 2018 23:03 pm
Petrol price has hit a record high of Rs 76.57 per litre in Delhi, beating the previous all-time high of Rs 76.06 in September 2013 after oil marketing companies raised prices by 33 paise.