- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Shares to buy before Budget 2019: Sectors to focus on while investing in stock market
Updated: June 12, 2019 13:00 pm
Morgan Stanley expert says that big banks, real estate, auto sector should be the priority sector ahead of the budget 2019 and advised investors to keep distance from defense stocks. He advised to go stock specific while picking NBFC shares.