- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Sensex registered a third record closing high in a row
Updated: July 25, 2018 17:09 pm
National Stock Exchange (NSE) benchmark index Nifty closed on a flat note. BSE benchmark index Sensex closed 33 points higher at 36,858.