- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Sensex drops 537 pts; Nifty ends below 11,000
Updated: September 24, 2018 19:27 pm
This segment of Zee Business brings to you latest information on share market. Also know the closing mark of Nifty and Sensex. 4 out of every 5 shares ended in red mark. Watch this video to know more.