- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Sensex drops 162 pts; Nifty closes at 11,605
Updated: April 8, 2019 21:09 pm
Losses in index heavyweight RILNSE -1.82 %, banking and finance stocks led to Dalal Street putting up a poor show on Monday as flagship indices came down by half a percent.