- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Sensex crashes over 750 points; Nifty ends below 10,300-mark
Updated: October 11, 2018 17:39 pm
The BSE Sensex slumped over 750 points to end at a six-month low and the Nifty ended below the 10,300-mark.