- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
SEBI chief Ajay Tyagi asks iBankers to price IPOs reasonably
Updated: December 18, 2018 17:48 pm
SEBI Chairman Ajay Tyagi on Tuesday advised investment bankers to set prices of initial public offerings (IPO) at reasonable levels in order to help strengthen the primary market.