- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Weak Q4 results dampen mood as mid, small-cap cement stocks slip up to 4%; brokerage recommend Sell on JK Cement, Ramco
- Quad Summit 2022 in Pics! PM Modi calls India-US relations a 'partnership of trust' in meeting with President Biden
- WhatsApp Digilocker explained - How to download PAN card, Driving License and more
Powerful decisions declared in GST council
Updated: July 22, 2018 12:15 pm
The powerful GST council on Saturday cut tax rates on over 60 products including washing machines and refrigerators and simplified compliance norms for most businesses. The new tax rates will be applicable from July 27.