- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
PM Modi dedicated Madhepura locomotive to the nation
Updated: April 10, 2018 21:15 pm
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday dedicated to the nation the Madhepura electric locomotive facility and flagged off the first engine manufactured there through a remote device from Motihari.