- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Nifty outlook: Intraday tips for stock market investors
Updated: June 13, 2019 14:20 pm
As per stock market experts, Nifty is not sustaining above 11,870, which is not giving good signals for the bulls at Dalal Street. However, the expert opinion also suggests that it won't go below 11,800. So, people should take a buy position when it sustain above 11,870 or a around 11,800 levels.