- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
Nifty breaks 5-day rise to settle at 11,430
Updated: August 10, 2018 18:00 pm
The S&P BSE Sensex plunged 155.14 points, or 0.41 per cent, to end at 37,869.23, as investors booked profits amid lacklustre global cues. The NSE's Nifty50 index skidded 41.20 points or 0.36 per cent to settle at 11,429.50, snapping it's five-day winning streak.