- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
NBCC to take up stranded projects of Noida
Updated: July 30, 2018 17:48 pm
NBCC (India) is likely to take up the projects to ensure their completion, and hand them over to their bona fide owners.