- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
Money Guru: Now invest in CPSE ETF to save tax under Section 80C
Updated: July 10, 2019 22:18 pm
Individuals can now invest in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) exchange-traded fund (ETF) and get tax deduction under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, just like investing in equity-linked savings schemes (ELSS).