- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Money Guru: Direct mutual funds vs Regular mutual funds
Updated: March 27, 2019 21:33 pm
The major difference between regular and direct mutual funds lies in the commission charged. Both direct and regular mutual funds are two versions of the same fund, the difference being that one can earn more returns in direct funds by avoiding commissions. Watch this video to know more.