- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Market Updates: Sensex down by 272 points, Nifty dips by 90; check top gainers and losers
Updated: December 24, 2018 18:18 pm
Political unrest in US and the fear of partial U.S government shutdown continuing till January has impacted the market on Monday.