- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Market Update: Selling seen in Indian market with weak global cues
Updated: June 19, 2018 21:39 pm
This is a segment of Zee Business which brings to you latest updates. Selling seen in Indian market with weak global cues. Watch this video for more information.