- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Q4 Results 2022: Ipca Laboratories, Jyothy Labs, Bank of India, Pitti Engineering announce March quarter results-key highlights
- LIC Result FY22: Board of directors to declare financial results for FY22 at the end of this month, meeting on May 30
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Market off Masti On - How the markets fared at the end of the day
Updated: October 5, 2018 18:18 pm
Domestic equity market witnessed a sudden selling pressure after the Reserve Bank of India kept rate unchanged at 6.50 per cent. The 30-share index settled the day 792.17 points, or 2.25 per cent, lower at 34,376.99. Its NSE counterpart Nifty ended at 10,316.45, down 282.80 points.