- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Dr Reddy's Q4 Results: PAT down 76% YoY on impacted by impairment charges; company announces dividend of Rs 30
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro launched: Check all details here
- New Range Rover Sport: Jaguar Land Rover announces opening of bookings - Know price, features, powertrains, technology and more
- Buy, Sell or Hold- What should investors do with MRPL, Sudarshan Chemical and Metropolis Healthcare?
Mahindra Q1 net up 67% at Rs 1,260 cr
Updated: August 8, 2018 07:54 am
Mahindra & Mahindra posted 67 percent rise in net profit at Rs 1,260 crore for the quarter ended 30 June, driven by robust sales across segments.