- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Maharashtra: 48 pumps giving petrol at Rs 4 less than market price
Updated: June 14, 2018 18:33 pm
This is a segment of Zee Business which brings to you latest updates. 48 pumps giving petrol at Rs 4 less than market price in Maharashtra. Watch this video for more information.