- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
IDFC First Bank shares list on BSE and NSE
Updated: January 16, 2019 19:27 pm
Shares of IDFC First Bank, combined entity formed after the merger of Capital First with IDFC Bank, got listed on the bourses on the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and the BSE.