- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Govt to reduce GST rates on few items, says MoS Shiv Pratap Shukla
Updated: July 21, 2018 13:09 pm
This segment of Zee Business brings to you latest information on GST rates which may be reduced on few items, says MoS Shiv Pratap Shukla. Watch this video to know more.