- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Gold climbs on positive global sentiment, softer rupee
Updated: June 25, 2019 17:48 pm
Gold prices climbed in futures trade on Tuesday, taking support from positive global sentiment, while softer rupee and a volatile equity market boosted the appeal of gold as a safe-haven asset.