- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Zomato's net loss widens to Rs 360 cr on higher expenses; Ramco Cement's profit dips, Patel Engineering back in black
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Ani
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Exporters may get relief soon as finance ministry asks RBI to review decision on LoU ban
Updated: April 2, 2018 18:00 pm
This segment of Zee Business brings to you latest information on Exporters as they may get relief soon as finance ministry asks RBI to review decision on LoU ban. Watch this clip to know more.