- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Commodity Alert! Soybean, Cotton output to go down on delay in monsoon arrival
Updated: June 18, 2019 16:48 pm
Experts are of the opinion that if the monsoon arrives by 25th June then the delay may not hit the output of soybean and cotton. However, if the rain further gets delayed due to the late monsoon arrival, then it will have a negative impact on soybean and cotton production.