- Dalal Street Voice: Who will make money in 2022? S. Naren decodes ABCDEF of investing
- Vedant Fashions IPO: Price band fixed at Rs 824-866; issue opens on February 4
- A ‘Humble’ US Fed in January meeting, likely to be ‘Nimble’ footed for the March interest rate hike
- Budget 2022 Expectations: What electric vehicle industry demands from FM Nirmala Sitharaman; Here is the wishlist
- Kotak Mahindra Bank q3 result: PAT jumps 31% YoY to Rs 3,403 crore in December
Buy or Sale: Stock market experts speak on TCS, Bata India, Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Maruti Suzuki, Manappuram stocks
Updated: October 9, 2019 16:50 pm
According to the stock market experts, TCS future is weak and sell on rise should be the better option till it's trading below Rs 2041, Bata India is good share to buy, Among Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland and Maruti Suzuki stocks, Ashok Leyland is most promising while Manappuram Future is also poised to show upside momentum.