- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Bullion Alert! Gold prices to appreciate after profit booking, say experts
Updated: June 7, 2019 12:50 pm
After some correction caused by profit booking in MCX Gold, commmodity experts are of the opinion that agggressive investors can still buy MCX Gold at current Rs 32,700 levels taking stop loss at Rs 32,600 for the target of Rs 32,900 to even Rs 33,000 in next two to three day trade.