- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Big decision on pulse price control, Govt to sell 2 LT pulses from buffer stock
Updated: June 12, 2019 12:26 pm
To keep the pulse prices under control, the concerned Union Minister Ramvilas Paswan has decided to flush out 2 LT pulses from the buffer stock. Market experts are of the opinion that it would help government to keep pulse prices under check.