- Budget 2022 News, Expectations LIVE: High hopes pinned on Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Check who wants what
- Zee Business Exclusive: From LIC IPO to Budget 2022 - BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan speaks about these possibilities
- Who is New CEA? Govt appoints V Anantha Nageswaran as Chief Economic Advisor
- Budget 2022: From date, time to where and how to watch LIVE - See all important details about Union Budget
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets close negative after massive intraday rally; what should investors do on Monday?
Why Sanjiv Bhasin gave buy call for HDFC Bank and Godrej properties| Know stop-loss, targets, and more
Zee Business' Senior Research Analyst, Deepanshu Bhandari, spoke to Sanjiv Bhasin, Director-IIFL Securities Ltd, to understand the market mood and his stock recommendations.
Zee Business' Anchor & Head-Research, Deepanshu Bhandari, spoke to Sanjiv Bhasin, Director-IIFL Securities Ltd, to understand the market mood and his stock recommendations.
Responding to the question by Bhandar, about the market, Sanjiv said, “This is the time to invest money in financial market. I think Bank Nifty will outperform and weakness can come in technology and consumption segment.”
He further said, “Both RBL and DLF Banks’ prices are high. Both are going to run and will benefit.” For today, Bhasin recommended two buy calls and one sell call that will benefit investors and traders in the next 2-3 days of this week.
Sanjiv recommended HDFC as the first stock to invest money in. He said, “The current market price of the share is Rs. 1505. With a stop loss of Rs. 1470, the target price is Rs. 1575.”
In the show, Bhasin recommended Godrej Property as the second stock where investing money will be beneficial. He said, “Unprecedented sales are being seen in Maharashtra and Gurgaon of Godrej Property.” He then added, “The current market price is between Rs. 1970-1975. With a stop loss of Rs. 1940, the target price is Rs. 2075.”
Bharti Airtel Fut
Moreover, Bhasin mentioned Bharti Airtel Fut as his next recommendation. He said, “The current market price is Rs. 702.80. With a stop loss of Rs. 724, the target price is Rs. 680.” He added, “Profit booking may come here.”
He further said, “I am very bullish on banks, real estate, and metals.”
For more details: WATCH FULL VIDEO here: -
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) December 6, 2021
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.