Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd IPO OPENS TOMMOROW; know timings, issue size, price band, lot size, share allotment for retail investors – More Details Here
Speciality chemicals manufacturing company Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd will be launching its Initial Public Offering on Friday (16 July). The public issue will end on Tuesday (20 July). Retail investors who wish to invest in this issue are required to make payments through UPI mode. All other category of investors shall mandatorily use only Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) facility for making payments.
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd IPO – All you want to now:
- Symbol - TATVA
- Issue Period - 16 July 2021 to 20 July 2021
- Post issue Modification Period – 22 July 2021 between 10am and 11 am
- Cut-off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation – 22 July 2021 up to 12 pm
- Issue Size - Initial Public offer of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 500 cr comprising a fresh Issue of up to Rs 225 cr and an Offer for Sale (OFS) of up to Rs 275 crore
- Issue Type – 100 per cent Book Building
- Price Range – Rs 1073 to Rs 1083
- Face Value - Rs 10
- Tick Size - Re 1
- Bid Lot 13 equity shares and in multiples thereof
- Minimum Order Quantity - 13 equity shares
- Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor - Rs 200,000
- IPO Market Timings – 10 am to 5 pm
The Book Running Lead Managers (BRLM) for Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd IPO are ICICI Securities Limited, JM Financial Limited. Meanwhile, the sponsor bank is ICICI Bank Limited.
The categories of investors allowed to participate in this public issue include FI, IC, MF, FII, OTH, CO, IND and NOH.
The name of the registrar for Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd IPO is Link Intime India Private Limited.
The finalisation of share allotment is expected to be on 27 July while initiation of refunds on 28 July. Shares are expected to be transferred into the accounts of subscribers on 29 June while listing is expected to happen on 30 July.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.