Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd IPO – Latest Updates on subscription; know allotment date, where to CHECK IPO ALLOTMENT STATUS, refund date, listing date - all details here
Response for Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO among the Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) was good on the first day of the issue on Friday (16 July). The RIIs subscribed over 4.47 time. Meanwhile, the Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) subscribed 0.50 times on the NSE and the non-institutional investors subscribed 0.38 times
The public issue of speciality chemicals manufacturing company Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd will be closing on Tuesday (20 July). In case you are planning to invest in this stock here is your opportunity. This issue was subscribed 2.46 times on Friday. The response for Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO among the Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) was good on the first day of the issue on Friday (16 July). The RIIs subscribed over 4.47 time. Meanwhile, the Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) subscribed 0.50 times on the NSE and the non-institutional investors subscribed 0.38 times.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd IPO – Important dates for investors
- Issue ends on 20 July at 5 pm.
- The finalisation of allotment of shares likely on 27 July as per brokerage firm Edelweiss.
- Initiation of refunds will likely be on 28 July.
- Transfer of shares to demat account likely on 29 July
- The stock is expected to get listed on 30 July.
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd IPO – All you want to now:
- Symbol - TATVA
- Issue Period - 16 July 2021 to 20 July 2021
- Post issue Modification Period – 22 July 2021 between 10am and 11 am
- Cut-off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation – 22 July 2021 up to 12 pm
- Issue Size - Initial Public offer of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 500 cr comprising a fresh Issue of up to Rs 225 cr and an Offer for Sale (OFS) of up to Rs 275 crore
- Issue Type – 100 per cent Book Building
- Price Range – Rs 1073 to Rs 1083
- Face Value - Rs 10
- Tick Size - Re 1
- Bid Lot 13 equity shares and in multiples thereof
- Minimum Order Quantity - 13 equity shares
- Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor - Rs 200,000
- IPO Market Timings – 10 am to 5 pm
The Book Running Lead Managers (BRLM) for Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd IPO are ICICI Securities Limited, JM Financial Limited. Meanwhile, the sponsor bank is ICICI Bank Limited.
The categories of investors allowed to participate in this public issue include FI, IC, MF, FII, OTH, CO, IND and NOH.
The name of the registrar for Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd IPO is Link Intime India Private Limited. You can check the allotment status on this website - https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html. You can also check the status on the BSE website.
The finalisation of share allotment is expected to be on 27 July while initiation of refunds on 28 July. Shares are expected to be transferred into the accounts of subscribers on 29 June while listing is expected to happen on 30 July.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.